As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.jenreviews.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you opt-in to our newsletter through our newsletter subscription form, we will retain the contact information you submit in order to email you our newsletter, which contains updates relevant to our site. You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time but clicking on the unsubscribe button in the email or by replying to our email with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser. You may opt-out of Google Analytics Cookies here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
You may opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Please read this health disclaimer before applying any of the information on the website
Regular exercise is not always without risk, even for healthy individuals. Certain types of exercise are riskier than others and all exercise is risky for some individuals.
It’s the same with diet. Some dietary recommendations are healthy for the majority of people but potentially dangerous to others.
You are responsible for your own health and safety at all times. As such, by visiting and using this website you are agreeing to the following:
1. You acknowledge and agree that you have been assessed by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor) who has given you consent to take part in physical activity.
2. You acknowledge and agree that before you choose a new or different type of workout or exercise programme to follow, you have been assessed and given consent to follow that workout or exercise programme by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
3. You acknowledge and agree that before you choose to make changes to your diet, you have been assessed and given consent to make those dietary changes by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
4. You acknowledge and agree that all the information on the website (whether written or in audio-visual format), and within ebooks sold via the website is for general guidance purposes only and may not be suitable for you or anyone you share it with. We are not a medical professionals nor is anyone associated with us. In no way should the exercise or dietary information on the website replace or in anyway interfere with guidance given to your by a medical professional. If you to fail to seek medical clearance or if you ignore medical advice, you do so at your own risk and no one associated with us shall hold any liability for damage and/or injury caused.
5. You acknowledge and agree that many of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website are not suitable for individuals who have not yet fully matured physically. Certain exercises, intensity levels and training volumes that may be suitable for fully mature adults can be harmful for children and adolescents. The exercises and training plans on the website are not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
6. You acknowledge and agree that all forms of exercise carry an element of risk even if you have no underlying medical conditions and are of a suitable physical maturity. If you choose to follow any of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website you are choosing to participate in these risks at your own free will, knowingly and voluntarily exposing yourself to all the potential risks associated with such exercise activities.
7. You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty that the information on the website is correct and up-to-date. You should consult a qualified medical professional before applying any of the information on this website, who will inform you whether it is safe and appropriate for you personally.
8. You acknowledge and agree that if you harm yourself as a result of applying information on the website, or harm someone else by passing on that information, you cannot hold anyone associated with the website responsible. You acknowledge and agree that you apply information on this website completely at your own risk, knowing that you can harm yourself or another person, especially if you don’t seek the advice of a medial professional first.
9. You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty as to the safety, suitability and accuracy of any third party websites, workouts, training plans, dietary programmes, exercise equipment, supplements and other such resources that the website links to.
10. If you do not agree with the points above, then you should not apply any of the information on the website.
This site does not provide medical or legal advice. This website is intended for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. JenReviews.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, validity, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of jenreviews.com. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.