We are dedicated to encouraging debate on product design, best practices and creative solutions to common consumer problems. We encourage undergraduate and graduate students pursuing their passions in the fields of business, law, natural/applied sciences or engineering to apply to our $1,000 merit-based scholarship.
How To Apply
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a 500-1,000 word essay on the topic “The One Product I Would Recommend”.
Please make sure to follow these instructions:
- Please submit your essay in a Word document
- Supplementary photos and/or videos welcome
- Submissions will be judged on the quality of writing, creativity and depth of research
- Include a short description (no more than 100 words) of your background, area of study and key achievements
- Any claims should be supported by appropriate references in APA format
Here are a few ideas:
- Best Air Purifier: A common appliance used in many households, especially important with worsening air pollution and respiratory problems. Air purifiers help remove contaminants and pollutants such as dust, smoke and pollen from the air
- Best Toilet: Found in almost every household, there are actually many interesting variants of toilets. There are even squat toilets, found to be more healthy and better for posture than western-style toilets
- Best Trampoline: A fun piece of exercise equipment. There are both outdoors and indoors trampolines, catered to different age groups and types of users. Trampolines are a fun way to exercise and surprisingly effectively given they allow you to workout your whole body at the same time while also improving your balance.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students welcome
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
Please email your submission to [email protected] along with the following personal details:
- Full Name
- Area of Study
- Any documentary proof that you are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
The deadline for submission is Jan 31, 2017.
We run our scholarship program every year.